Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Book: "The Four Filters"

I am working on a new book called "The Four Filters: What I learned from Warren Buffett."

Think: "Practical Best Practices in Behavioral Finance"
My book would be half the size of Charles' "Getting Started in ValueInvesting," and it would focus narrowly on the merits of the "behavioral science"aspects of Warren Buffett's approach.
It could be read on a plane trip across the country.

For sample of my writings, see:
http://www.frips.com/cst.htm

I will describe how the Four Filters relate to Behavioral Finance and how the Four Filters enhance the investment decision making process.

2 comments:

smatha said...

additional info e6j59t9c88 louis vuitton fake joy replica bags review check here p5s01g6k42 Ysl replica handbags replica bags online pakistan replica bags in pakistan replica gucci bag t9s67r2u17 replica bags forum

Anonymous said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات
محافحة حشرات